Saturday, October 31, 2009

Thinking of you, Rose

Just a quick card for a friend going through a diffficult time (no stitching - can you believe it?!?).
I hope this brightens her day :)

Taking my layout inspiration from the Midnight Madness sketch, I then used the color challenge on TCP Tuesday and a recipe challenge on The Pink Elephant!

Card Recipe:
  • cardstock: American Crafts, DCWV Sweet Stack
  • watercolor paper
  • watercolor pencils: General's
  • stamp: Hero Arts
  • inks: Tsukineko, Martha Stewart
  • clear embossing powder: Ranger
  • brads/hardware: Making Memories
  • corner punches: EK Success
  • ribbon: American Crafts
  • tools: Cuttlebug folder, heat gun

More cards to share later . . . gotta run to breakfast!

Keep Smiling!

~Sonya~

3 comments:

  1. Hi Sonya, hope you had a nice Holiday, Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sonya, I was just thinking of you and wanted to stop in for a visit..I hope all is well :)
    Priscilla

    ReplyDelete
  3. checking in on you.. love this card..Hope all is well with you :) Thinking of you :)

    Priscilla

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
My Favorite Color Says I'm Happy . . .
Blissful --- Content --- Romantic
Idealistic --- Expressive --- Artistic
Funny --- Quirky --- Individualistic