Just a quick card for a friend going through a diffficult time (no stitching - can you believe it?!?).
I hope this brightens her day :)
Taking my layout inspiration from the Midnight Madness sketch, I then used the color challenge on TCP Tuesday and a recipe challenge on The Pink Elephant!
- cardstock: American Crafts, DCWV Sweet Stack
- watercolor paper
- watercolor pencils: General's
- stamp: Hero Arts
- inks: Tsukineko, Martha Stewart
- clear embossing powder: Ranger
- brads/hardware: Making Memories
- corner punches: EK Success
- ribbon: American Crafts
- tools: Cuttlebug folder, heat gun
More cards to share later . . . gotta run to breakfast!