Friday, March 6, 2009

Happy St Patrick's Day!

Hey y'all! St. Patty's Day is right around the corner so this is my tribute to the Irish . . .


I wanted to keep the focus on the Irish Blessing that I thought was so beautiful, so I printed it on this pretty green pearlescent cardstock, cut it out with my cricut, stitched it w/my trusty sewing machine, layered & popped it up w/dimensional tape. The 3-dimensional flourish at the top was also cut w/ my cricut then coated with UTEE (ultra thick embossing enamel) for tons of dimension and shine. I used some prima mulberry flowers -with one petal removed ;) - to create lots of lucky four-leaf clovers attached with super-sparkly glitter brads . . . some gorgeous grosgrain ribbon & DP by DCWV and it was complete.

I think it's sweet . . . Let me know what you think!


Keep Smiling! ~ Sonya

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
My Favorite Color Says I'm Happy . . .
Blissful --- Content --- Romantic
Idealistic --- Expressive --- Artistic
Funny --- Quirky --- Individualistic